When your boat is being towed, the motor sticks out approximately 4-6 ft beyond the trailer and the caution lights. This makes it very difficult for the automobile following the boat being towed to gauge the actual stopping distance. The result is an accident waiting to happen; ruining your day on the water and possibly longer.
- Any Automobile following your towed boat
- Driving in high traffic conditions
- Stop and go areas
- Early morning or night time
- Rain or bad weather
The Prop Alert is made of bright material with reflective strips that easily fits over the prop making the motor more noticeable. This helps the autos following the towed boat gauge the proper stopping distance and avoid hitting the motor. The reflective strips are visible at over 100 yards when heads lights shine on the reflective material providing even more safety. There is even a space for a logo to showcase your hobby.
- Highlights the motor that sticks out beyond the trail taillights.
- Increases visibility at night, in rain or bad weather.
- Can be seen 100 yards away.
- Helps avoid repairs, personal injury and higher insurance rates.
- Conforms to current state laws.
- Cinches easily over any size prop.
- Can be used to carry your belongings when you take it off to get in the water.
THE PROP ALERT
Help keep your boat safe with the prop alert, a new product which cinches down over your prop and allows trailing vehicles to adequately judge how far away they are from your boat's motor. Made of brightly colored material and reflective strips, the prop alert is visible from over 100 yards away and provides safety both day and night. Available in two sizes and five designs, this product is an inexpensive way to prevent expensive repairs.